Monday, August 1, 2016

13 Goddesses Challenge - Week #10: SUMERIAN or BABYLONIAN

Helloooo from beautiful Canary Islands!
I am on vacation, so this is going to be a quick post. :)

This week's
prompt is
SUMERIAN or BABYLONIAN
 My Goddess is

ERESHKIGAL

Sumerian "Queen of the Great Earth" (the meaning of her name).
Again a Goddess of the Underworld and the Dead.

This time I wanted to create something different.
I took a (very rare) photo of myself, printed it in B/W, glued it on my journal page and...
made a Queen out of me!! Hehehehe!! :)

The original photo (this is from some years ago)
First sketch and color
The final piece!

What do you think? :)

Now, show me your Goddess!
You can join anytime until December 31st, 2016! 
(I will add the InLinkz tool as soon as I come back home!)
Check out the guidelines and weekly prompts HERE.
Enjoy and see you next time!

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing idea, Simona! You are the Queen! It’s 2.30 AM here in Belgrade and I have a smile all over my face. You’ve already made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, all of us has a Goddess within and your transformation of Ereshkigal turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! Great idea! Turned out amazing! Hope you're having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear...
    there arent any gods nor goddesses.
    Only One: Jesus,
    who's part of the Trinity,
    the Second Being in the Triune God.
    God bless your indelible soul.
    God bless you with discernment.

    ReplyDelete