Monday, July 4, 2016

13 Goddesses Challenge - Week #6: EGYPTIAN, Woman Unleashed Retreat & ShadowHeart Challenge

Hellooo!
The
free retreat gave me a boost in creativity! Yay!
If you haven't signed in already, you can do it now! All sessions will be available until the end of July.

Before showing you what I have been up this week, let's talk about Week #6 of our

Prompt is: EGYPTIAN.

I chose NUT.

Nut is a Sky Goddess, mother of Isis, Osiris, Seth and Nephthys.
She is usually represented as a naked woman arching over the Earth.
Protector of the dead and barrier against the forces of chaos.
I am very happy of how I depicted her.
Take a look.

Watercolor background.
Here She is!
 What do you think? :)

Back to the retreat.
Some sessions have been very powerful and I don't feel like sharing them. But I want to show you these two:
The session of SoulCollage opened a door! It's been quite a time since my last collage, so I decided to join an art challenge on Instagram and use intuitive collage in all the pieces.
The challenge is inspired by Shakespeare's
A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM
and it's hosted by ShadowHeartCollective

Here are my first 3 pages:

Moonlight

 Beast

Sprite

Now, show me your Goddess! :)
You can join anytime until December 31st, 2016!
(You can add your URL below until August 4th. As Inlinkz allows links for only 30 days, if you join the challenge after that date, please post your link in the comments and I will come visit!)

Check out the guidelines and weekly prompts HERE.
Enjoy! 

5 comments:

  1. Love your Goddess Nut, and your unleashed projects are lovely. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, stunning Goddess! WOW! And, I love your unleashed projects! Yeh for creativity!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your goddess is great, and I just love your collage work, and 'moonlight' is my very, very favourite one. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and ethereal art work ~ magical too.

    Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete